Over 43,000 PET® carts have been built by hundreds of volunteers at 24 Affiliate workshops and distributed in 100 countries with the help of 46 distribution partners.
PET® International would like to say Thank You to the many who have given their time and resources to enable the Gift of Mobility to reach those in need.
- PET MO-Columbia update 4/21/14
- US Navy officers help clear the way for delivery of PET Carts for the disabled in Nigeria
- Sixth grade class from Robertson Elementary Aurora, MO helps assemble PET carts
- PET carts from Penney Farms Affiliate assembled in Trinidad, Bolivia
- PET cart donation to CBN reaches disabled in Indonesia
- World Vision report on the distribution of PET carts in rural Uganda
Considerations: There are in excess of 20 million people in developing countries unable to walk.
Our mission: The PET® Mobility Project seeks to reflect the love of God by bringing the gift of mobility and dignity to those in developing countries who are unable to walk.
Our Vision: A world where all God’s people have Mobility, Acceptability, and Accessibility.
Where there’s a WHEEL there’s a way: