More than 20 million people worldwide are leg disabled due to birth defects, disease and casualties. Without assistance, they must crawl and use other undignified means to get around.
The PET® Mobility Project provides these children of God with hand cranked Personal Energy Transportation carts, vehicles that allow them to go where ordinary wheelchairs won’t go. There is no cost to the recipient – we reflect the love of God by giving them the Gift of Mobility.
The PET® Mobility Project would like to say Thank You to the many who have given their time and resources to enable the Gift of Mobility to reach those in need.
- PET International partner, DOVE Fund, supports 3rd mobility project in Vietnam
- “PETs are transforming lives of many disabled in Malawi“
- PET Cart repairs continue in Sierra Leone
- PET MO-Columbia update 7/21/14
- Orphan Voice gives Quang the Gift of Mobility
- Global Aid Network delivers PET carts to Central Asia
Our mission: The PET® Mobility Project seeks to reflect the love of God by bringing the gift of mobility and dignity to those in developing countries who are unable to walk.
Our Vision: A world where all God’s people have Mobility, Acceptability, and Accessibility.
Where there’s a WHEEL there’s a way: